Google
 

• Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian!
• If I was a painter, u would be my painting. If I was an author, you would be my story. If I was a poet, you would be my poem. But unfortunately I am a psychiatrist.
• Hi, keep messaging me and win exciting prizes:3rd Prize: Lots of Luv.2nd Prize:Longlasting friendship.1st Priz: Free stay for Lifetime in my heart.
• No matter how high the sky is, how deep the ocean is, how strong the wind is, how wide the river is, I just wanna tell u... it's none of ur business.
• Ladies....it is okay to wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime have some fun with the wrong ones.
• Well, they do say opposite attracts... So I sincerely 'hope' you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cuultured.
• A teenage boy to his father: Here's my report card and a list I've compiled of entrepreneurs who never finished high school.
• In order to get 100/100 in life, a man requires 100% talent, whereas a woman requires only 4% talent & the remaining is only 36-24-36
• Miss U Miss U sab kahein, par actually miss kare na koi. Agar koi kisiko miss kare to fir SMS band kyun hoye!
• A Law Professor asks a Student: Which is the most imp LAW of Finance for Starting a New Business?The Student replies: Father-in-Law

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Hollywood Bollywood News, Gossips, Wallpapers, Movies, Pictures - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column